Friday, 17 September 2010

He wants to break me totally


April, May, ...My submissive life went on, progressing as Master charted it out. He was obviously happy to have found the tractable and docile girl He could change progressively into the perfect sex machine He wanted to own. In turn, I was (I am...) getting so much pleasure and fulfilment when He approves, acknowledges my conduct, or more simply is happy with my behaviour that I had (I have...) no boundaries left when His will and wishes are formulated or merely guessed by me.

Master wanted more training about submission, in fact to break my mind, my shyness and my modesty so completely that He could see me happy and cool whatever degrading and humiliating the situation was. As He prizes my work though I’m only a simple secretary/hostess, weekdays are only playfield for submission tests – dressing slutty, kinky orders by phone - but thanks to distance we had seldom lunch or daylight sex sessions, and He -so far!- doesn’t want I go beyond being a tease for my workmates. But weekends are His time as my almighty owner, and mine as His submissive whore.

That Saturday, speaking briefly as usually, He told me I was to be done by one of His friends in need. In fact it was not a friend, but a new acquaintance Master had met the week before and with whom He struck up a friendship.

That man told Master that in his midfifties he didn’t care to seduce women but was rather happy to pay for whores. The point was that whores hardly accept to have anal sex, so he wanted a girl accepting a full and rough assfuck. A bright May weekend was starting. Master phoned him in front of me, just telling He had the right girl for what he wanted, and contrary to a whore it will be free... A bottle of something will do. This terrified me and got me excited at the same time. Master then told me He choose that man because he was unattractive, not a nice looking guy which would arouse me... He added the man was coming on Sunday, and I had to be well prepared, assplug on to spread my hole after the morning was to be devoted to another preparation: I had to go without breakfast and prepare myself with an enema to get my hole clean.

By noon, completely empty and shining clean after a bubble bath, I dressed as I was ordered. Got on my white see-through mini dress with black stockings and suspenders, and high heels. No panties and no bra. Master told me to bend over to insert the plug. He whispered in my ear that it was going to stretch me wider than I have been stretch before. “Do you want it, slut?” “Yes Sir, your slut want it badly, thank you Sir.” He placed the end against my bum hole after He opened it with one then three fingers, and pushed the buttplug slowly in. He said “I like to see your anus hugging the plug. Don’t move, it has still got much to get through your tight ass before it will shrink round the thinner bit. Isn’t the pain exquisite?” I responded what was expected: “Yes Sir, thank you Sir” though I was trying not to groan nor cry. Master kept pushing slowly but constantly and finally when the resistance and pain made me think it couldn’t go in it plopped in and my ass sucked up the thin bit until it was clamped in. Master laughed and said “Go and see your back in the mirror.” Walking with difficulty, I went and saw my ass hole stretched round the plug with the outer ring slightly puckered up around the dildo.

The doorbell rang. Master said “Pleasuring strangers is part of your training to become the perfect slut I want to own, but in addition I want you to know it pleases me to see you used as a whore and giving pleasure as I see fit in front of me.” He added “I train you because you need it and I know what’s good for you... In your case, forced submission creates sexual arousal, but remember: you’re not allowed to cum with this guy.” I was far from orgasm but totally submissive to His wishes I responded I was happy with whatever He decided. Master opened the door and the man He promised me to came in. He was short and fat, not pleasant looking. He had brought a bottle of good wine. Master and him sat and had a drink while I was standing as instructed, legs slightly apart, looking down. After a while the man told me with a hoarse voice to slip my panties down and to come closer. I came to him saying “I have no panties, Sir.” I turned my back to the armchair he was sitting in and bent over causing my short dress to riding up my thighs and showing off my plugged bare ass. I was shivering as a scared bitch, docilely waiting bent over and legs spread for the follow. The man caressed my butt with one hand while he was exploring my crevice with the other, this lasted some time.

The man asked Master: “Shall I get started now?” Master nodded saying “She is for you, ready for what you want.” The man stand, took his clothes off, and ordered me to do same and to suck him. I undressed but my stockings and my shoes and kneeled down, my face level to his cock, his fat belly falling on it. I put my mouth over his short and fat cock, and started a meticulous and rather slow moving blowjob while he grunted and growled. After a long time he told me to stop and follow him and we went to the bedroom. I was ordered to climb on the bed on all fours, my ass over the edge of the bed. He carelessly turned the assplug round a few time and half pull it out and slide it back in. Next he grabbed the plug and pulled it out in one pull. I jolted as hit by an electricity shot when it plopped out and immediately I felt the tip of his cock at my open asshole, then he shoved it up violently. He went on slamming his cock in my open ass, making all sorts of noises. It was not difficult not to cum as ordered by Master, because it was painful and disgusting... To be totally frank, I must add that I was also turned up and wet at the same time, enduring the pain docilely. Hard to explain, but I was not far to be happy to be humiliated and raped that way by a stranger. Again a situation where you can't tell if you crave what's happening or fear it. What I know is that it created an intense amount of moisture between my thighs.

After a long time the man grunted out “I’m cumming” and took his huge shaft out of my asshole and ejaculated on my buttocks and open pussy. I felt his cum running down my ass over my pussy and along my thighs and my stockings. While I thanked him, Master told me not to move before being permitted. They both went out of the room and had again a drink, finishing the bottle while I was waiting on all fours with the sticky cum drying up on me. Much later on, when the man was away, Master authorized me to move and to go to the bathroom.

Alexia

1 comment:

  1. Great story. Hopefully your master let you cum afterwards.

    ReplyDelete